ES - VACATION

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:29:29 PDT 1998

This message is to all my friends to let you know that I will be on
Vacation  all next week, and out of town for most of it.  I will be
going home to visit folks and family.  My Grandmother and Aunt will be
in town for Grandma's 90th Birthday.  I am looking forward to the rest
and visiting.  The reason I let you know, is if you wish to contact me,
I will be slow to respond.  I just dred the number of unread messages in
my bow when I get home.  For those who are not on Vacation at this time,
all I can say is:  "It's not my fault!"  Enjoy the week.
Raimond