ES - Gulf War Message Suggestion

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Mar 3 06:43:12 PST 1998

If you like, Crandall, I could take you off the list before the war
and sign you up again when we get home.

It's easy for me to do this, or even easier for you to do it
for yourself.  Just follow the directions you got when you
were first signed up.

But I doubt it'll be that much of a problem.  Traffic on all the
lists will drop dramatically during the war, just like it does
on major event weekends.  I come home from Coronation or
Steppes 12th Night expecting to see lots of messages and
find very few -- because so many who post also go to events.

- Galen