ES - Re: [IR] Gulf Wars

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Mar 18 04:45:26 PST 1998

sharon wrote:

> What Sir Galen has failed to mention, is that his own squire performed
> brilliantly and bravely during the Castle battles.  He also inspired many
> to take that extra step to help defeat many Trimarians. He made these
> battles very enjoyable, and a real thrill to be involved in.
>
> Lord Hengist Redhand received his Sable Falcon for prowess on the battlefield.
>
> Vivat Hengist!!!!
>
> May I always have the honor to fight by your side.
>
> Vivaine Tårnfalk
> Barony of Elfsea

Well, Vivaine, _everyone_ with us fought to their skill level and
beyond at this war.  You're right, I didn't discuss anyone's
individual achievements; I didn't see them all, but I do know
that virtually every person with us had a moment when they were
performing so far above their accustomed level as Hengist's
glorious harrying of the castle.

- Galen