ES - Re: [IR] Gulf Wars

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Wed Mar 18 14:38:01 PST 1998

Unto Sir Galen:

I am glad to hear you are well and you and your lovely lady are safely home
from the war.  Thank you very, very much for the information regarding Gulf
War, as we (my Lord Charles) were not able to attend.  It was very enjoyable!
I am very proud of all our Ansteorran fighters whom fought and expressed
themselves well, and that a good time was had by all.

I am extremely saddened however, in the news that Sir Ricardo has passed
away...  We were good friends and I have not had the opportunity to travel or
see him in a long time.  Thank you Sir Galen for your honor upon the field in
his name -- I know he would have appreciated it.

And to the rest whom fought, barded, cooked, strolled in the marketplace,
competed in A&S, (and all that I cannot remember to name) and especially
traveled safely both to and from the war...
WELCOME HOME!!

In Service & Dancing for the Dream,

Lady Anne Cormac