ES - Here in the Outlands.

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Thu Mar 5 12:44:57 PST 1998

Greetings all,

Well I'm  Barony of Dragonsspine in the Kingdom of the Outlands.  I
had a wonderful time last night attending their Dance Practice.  They
normally have 30 in attendance with the class instructed by Master Kay
(sp).  I had a wonderful time and learned some new things to bring
back home.

The weather here is great.  Low in the 20s and highs in the 40s.  Pikes
Peak is snow covered and yesterday I took a drive into the highlands
and it was beautiful.  There a slight chance of snow tonight.  It will be
several more weeks until springs starts here.

Ill be returning home tomorrow.  Then its off to the war next week!
See you at fighter practice on Sunday.

Take care,
Daniel of Cameron
:{>