ES - Elfsea Dance Guild

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Sat Mar 7 13:23:45 PST 1998

Greeting Elfsea!

My apologies for not making this announcement at Moot (I was working), but I
do need to let everyone know that there will be no more Court Dance.

Duties and my added work schedule do not permit me the freedom any more to be
able to host court dance the 2nd & 4th Thurs. each month.  I would, however,
like to thank all of you whom have supported me this past 8 months, and your
efforts to make this guild survive.

Perhaps in time I again will take up the job, but in the meantime if you have
the urge, please remeber that Steppes Dance continues to meet every Thurs. of
the month at Walnut Hill Rec. Center.  I am sure these kind folks would be
more then glad to have you visit them.

Thank you again --
Always In Service to Barony, Crown, & Kingdom,
Dancing For The Dream,

Lady Anne Cormac