ES - Re: [IR] Gulf Wars

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Mar 19 04:34:53 PST 1998

CaptnAnn wrote:

> Unto Sir Galen:
>
> I am glad to hear you are well and you and your lovely lady are safely home
> from the war.  Thank you very, very much for the information regarding Gulf
> War, as we (my Lord Charles) were not able to attend.  It was very enjoyable!
> I am very proud of all our Ansteorran fighters whom fought and expressed
> themselves well, and that a good time was had by all.

To my horror, I have realized that I forgot to mention my observation
that
_every_ _single_ _person_ who attended from Elfsea did something to help
win the war.  Virtually everyone volunteered; Elfsea people marshalled,
bore water, worked security, served as chirurgeons, and did many other
things.  Our Baroness was in the A&S competition, Lady Allessandra was
an archer (you should have seen her outrage when the last castle battle
-- which would have been the last battle involving archery, and which
she nearly skipped had I not talked her out of it -- was cancelled),
Ceinwen
bore water, Richard was chirurgeon, Arradon and his lady worked security
night after night...  We were ALL great!

- Galen
Proud to live where
Life is Good, in Elfsea!