ES - Fun at crown... Nah,,, fun here

Sharon vivaine at flash.net
Mon Mar 30 06:48:00 PST 1998

> <<SNIP>>
> > contimplating if i want white wine or crown
> >and coke in the hot tub to drink while i relax and enjoy the fact that
Viv
> >and i are staying home together.
> <<More Snippage>>
> >the people that do not go are happy to show up at practice
> >tommorrow and maybe, even maybe we will have the results of crown.

Hengist and I spent a wonderful weekend working on the house, organizing
our gear into a less chaotic state, and sitting in the hot tub, really
enjoying some rest. Thank you Hengist for the GREAT PELL you put in the
backyard for me.  Im ready to play with my new toy :)  The movie Dark City
was really good, too.

Elfsea had a great turnout for fighter practice Sunday.  Thank all of you
for showing up to fight.  Elfsea has some good fighters and alot of new
potential starting to mature. Since i started fighting in July of last
year, its good to see the faces that started the same time i did, still
showing up.

To those of you who fought in Crown or went to show support, VIVAT.

If the weather is good Wednesday, maybe we can pull together another
practice?

Viv