ES - Re: [IR] Gulf Wars

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Thu Mar 19 07:33:34 PST 1998

<< ...my observation that
 _every_ _single_ _person_ who attended from Elfsea did something to help
 win the war.  Virtually everyone volunteered; Elfsea people marshalled,
 bore water, worked security, served as chirurgeons, and did many other
 things.  Our Baroness was in the A&S competition, Lady Allessandra was
 an archer (you should have seen her outrage when the last castle battle
 -- which would have been the last battle involving archery, and which
 she nearly skipped had I not talked her out of it -- was cancelled),
 Ceinwen
 bore water, Richard was chirurgeon, Arradon and his lady worked security
 night after night...  We were ALL great! >>

Unto the great folks of Elfsea, VIVAT!!

Lady Anne