ES - Taking people off the list...

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:49:43 PST 1998

His Excellancy Hightower talked with me about this issue on Sunday , the
day of his tourney. He gave me his new email address and suggested I
contact you.  As Follows: Dreaco at swbell.net   If I can be of further
assistance let me know.  I also sent him a copy of this email.

In Faithful Service to Barony and Kingdom,
Arabella