ES - ES- Fun and Wed. Fighter Practice

Sharon vivaine at flash.net
Mon Mar 30 09:04:35 PST 1998

Karie Mitchell Wrote:

> I'm glad that if you had to miss the event it was to arrange your
> house into a home and make the weekend wonderful.  I hate to think
> of you and Hengist missing such a tournament because you were doing
> something you hate and were miserable while we were having fun.

I really dont know if there is much out in the world that Hengist wouldnt
make fun ;)  Even driving home from fighter practice can be an experience
to remember hehe.

> I am also glad that we went out on Sunday.  It was great to be home and
> with all of you and bring back such great stories of Barn and Kat, of
> Stella and her new medallion, and of Hightower and Romanus.

I was fighting and didnt get to hear of such stories.  If you have some, I
would love to see them posted!

Such things
> become legend but only if you have a great circle of friends to share
> them with.  Yes!! Let's get together on Wednesday and maybe even a beer
> after at Bentley's :) (Guiness for you, Galen!)

Hengist's and my day starts before 5 am (with his new schedule, he's up
around 4:30).  This means we try to hit the sack before 10 (usually 9, if
we're lucky). Fighter practice has been lasting until at least 10 or a bit
later, so for me, I have to pass unless practice ends earlier.  But thanks
very much for the invite!

Viv