ES - Stories

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:09:23 PST 1998

There isn't much to tell about yo-yos.  Galen got well-toasted Saturday
night and went carousing with Michael and Mikela.  They wound up at a
tavern.  At one point, Michael grabbed the green favor I'd given Galen
to wear in Crown and began pushing and pulling Galen, calling him a
yo-yo. Apparently Galen was so drunk that all he could do was giggle and
then fall down upon Michael.

Later, Galen wandered into our tent about 2am.  He told me that he had
done something that he should have gotten permission from me for.
Assuming the worst I said "OH?" rather frostily.  He said that he had
asked Arabella to become his protege.  You can't imagine my relief.  I
sighed and said that it was alright.  I thought Arabella would be a
wonderful protege, and I admitted that I thought something worse had
happened.  He asked what?  The rest isn't printable (this is a family
news-group ya know!)

As for the tournament there was a lot of good fights and I doubt I saw
them all.  Ask Galen.

Love,

Allessandre