ES - Defender

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Mar 31 17:16:09 PST 1998

don&monica wrote:

> Hey everyone, If you check your Black Star you will note that defender
> is already on the calender in back. This is our 20th Defender event. It
> might be a good Idea to start planing now, after all Deadline for the
> August blackstar add is july 1st.
> in service Darius

Well, it's in Kingdom Law that the date for Elfsea Defender is
reserved; check a kingdom calendar for _any_ future year, and
there it'll be.

I don't have to call Stella to know that she's already planning
for Defender.  I've talked to one or two people who're preparing
their bids already.

But since you bring it up, no reason we can't brainstorm on-line.

Any neat ideas for our 20th-anniversary Elfsea Defender?

- Galen