ES - video

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:18:24 PST 1998

Unto all, what a WAR!

I have several stories of what I saw or did however I shall have fun
telling them in person.

I have a request for anyone and everyone who took pictures or video at
the war.  I would like a copy.  It was my intent to do some video work
myself, however it was my equipments intent to follow Mr. Murphy and his
laws.  Once I get a copy of the videos, I will start putting together an
edited tape that will be created from your material.  Contact me here
with an idea of what you have and if you know of others who are not a
part of this mailing list.  The more I get, the better it will look.

Thank You Very Much.
Raimond