ES - Springfaire

don&monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 19 07:53:49 PST 1998

Greetings All,
This is meerly a shamless atempt to find more volunteers for spring
fair. We need short green hairy beasties to take money from people,
faiing that any one who would pretend to be a troll for a 2 hour stint.
We need people willing to help just a bit with heralding, seting up and
clearing site, and the dreaded (however incredibly easy) privy duty. we
need your help, besides watching me beg just isn't a pretty sight. I
don't do it very well. thankyou in advance Ld Darius