ES - Fun at crown... Nah,,, fun here

THE MIGHTY HENGIST hengist at flash.net
Sat Mar 28 12:19:51 PST 1998

Hope everyone at crown is enjoying yourselves. Me I'm just mowing the lawn,
sinking a pell for my lady and contimplating if i want white wine or crown
and coke in the hot tub to drink while i relax and enjoy the fact that Viv
and i are staying home together. I really hope Everyone does real well in
the turney, the people that do not go are happy to show up at practice
tommorrow and maybe, even maybe we will have the results of crown.

Well i think i'll go back outside and work on my garden.

Hengist