ES - ES- Fun and Wed. Fighter Practice

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:22:56 PST 1998

>Hengist and I spent a wonderful weekend working on the house,
>organizing our gear into a less chaotic state, and sitting in
>the hot tub, really enjoying some rest. Thank you Hengist for
>the GREAT PELL you put in thebackyard for me.  Im ready to play
>with my new toy :)  The movie Dark City was really good, too.

I'm glad that if you had to miss the event it was to arrange your
house into a home and make the weekend wonderful.  I hate to think
of you and Hengist missing such a tournament because you were doing
something you hate and were miserable while we were having fun.

>Elfsea had a great turnout for fighter practice Sunday.  Thank
>all of you for showing up to fight.  Elfsea has some good fighters
>and alot of new potential starting to mature. Since i started
>fighting in July of last year, its good to see the faces that
>started the same time i did, still showing up.>
>To those of you who fought in Crown or went to show support, VIVAT.
>If the weather is good Wednesday, maybe we can pull together another
>practice?

I am also glad that we went out on Sunday.  It was great to be home and
with all of you and bring back such great stories of Barn and Kat, of
Stella and her new medallion, and of Hightower and Romanus.  Such things
become legend but only if you have a great circle of friends to share
them with.  Yes!! Let's get together on Wednesday and maybe even a beer
after at Bentley's :) (Guiness for you, Galen!)

Love,

Allessandre