ES - Elfsea Baronial Camp @ War Lord

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Mon May 4 12:05:38 PDT 1998

>From Lady Arabella de Montacute

<snip, snip>

>    Since we will be discussing eating together, it is appropriate to
>have a meal together. Caelin will be adding to this posting as to what
>he wants us to bring for dinner. And directions to his house.  If you
>have any questions please call me.

1.	Directions to my house.
	My home is about 3/4 of a mile north of I30 off Davis at 2220 Patterson Pl.
	Find your way to I30 and Fielder (just north and east of Randol Mill Park
	where we have fighter practice).  Go north to Lamar Blvd and turn right
(east).
	At the next light (Davis) turn left (north).  Take the second possible left
turn
	(east) onto Rocky Canyon.  The next right is Patterson Pl.  It is a
cul-de-sac and
	we are at the end of the street.  Park where you can.

             Patterson Pl
                +-----+------+-------
                             | v                Not to scale!
 Fielder                     | i
     |      Lamar            | s
  ---+-----------------------+--------
     |                       |

     |              I30
-----+-------------------------------------------

2.	I will furnish a couple of meat dishes - probably a chicken and a beef
once I get a
	count.  If you need something special for your diet, call me or bring it.
We will
	need several kinds of vegetables (potatoes, string beans, etc.), salads,
maybe a soup,
	deserts, etc.  Make enough to share.  I will be glad to keep track of what
everyone
	wants to bring to prevent 7 dishes of deviled eggs or take your chances.
We will
	not have a good count until after moot, but I will publish a guess here
after moot.
	I have little in the way of wine, beer, or other alcoholic drinks, but have
no problem
	with anyone bringing such to share.

3.	Hot tub will be available.  It normally seats 6-8, but more are possible
if they are
	very friendly.  Bring suit or shorts or whatever and a towel (if you have
your towel,
	the world is a wonderful place - see the Hitchhikers Guide to the
Universe).  I have no
	problems with nude tubbing, but others might and we don't want to make
anyone
	uncomfortable.

4.	Kids are welcome, but mine are 15 and 18 so the house is no longer "child
proof".
	Vigilance may be required.  The back yard is large and mostly fenced in.
Children
	are welcome to play there until it gets too dark/cold/whatever.  We do not
have
	playthings appropriate for younger kids anymore, so bring whatever you
require.

In faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Caelin