ES - Photo Replacement

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Wed May 13 10:51:04 PDT 1998

Galen:

One of your "hits" on the web site was me checking out the photo of me that Axel had warned me was there.  If I can have a better shot taken of me with Zara Zina, will you promise to take that one off?  Not only am I not photogenic, but you couldn't have chosen a worse time to take a picture.  I was running a fever of 102 at the time and had just had a nice cry on Vicki's shoulder.  For once, I actually felt as bad as I looked.

On the other hand, Diane just LOVED  seeing herself on the website.  Thanks for including her.  If you ever want more cute pictures of her at events, just ask and this proud parent will gladly e-mail you a couple of dozen.

By the way, keep up the good work.  The website as a whole is just great.

Jeanmaire