ES - ADMIN - a reminder

* Jan muirgein_fe at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 12:34:13 PDT 1998

Sir Galen-

My apologies in my desire to help... I must have forgotten.

Muirgein

From: Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net>
Subject: ES - ADMIN - a reminder

A reminder again, folks.  You can't attach files to
be posted to the list.  Anything that comes out
over 5000 characters in ASCII (and that includes
even small Word docs, as well as any sort of graphics)
will be bounced, and I'll be the only one who gets
it.  So don't try to attach files to your postings.
It just clutters up my mailbox with ASCII gibberish.
We've a couple of people doing this the past few days.

- Galen