ES - Are we welcoming enough?

White Wolf whitewolf_ at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 22:49:44 PDT 1998

   I am glad some of you feel this way because I am thinking of joining
and would be very much discouraged if I felt 'out' in an event, whether
because I was new or not.. But then again it isn't only the
responsibility of the Barony or SCA, the individual themselves need to
be somewhat outgoing atleast.

       WhiteWolf