ES - an interesting home comming [Long]

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Tue May 26 03:06:48 PDT 1998

margiejr wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This had been a interesting 24 hours. I cam home to a clean house which
> pleased me. but to my surprise there was blood on one of the beds in the
> guest room and on a wall in the living room. I checked the Dogs. My
> Pit/sharpee mix and one of the shepards had dried blood on her coat but no
> injuries. we checked all the animals and they were fine. I went into he
> Guest room to discover a window as open. I checked the house and nothing was
> gone.
>
> So I went to my neighbor who was keeping an eye on the house while we were
> at Warlord.
> he said Saturday night he saw a few young men enter my house through the
> window and Because he knew my dogs he called 911 and requested an ambulance
> and the police respond to my house. The dogs attacked the intruders and the
> were cought. nothing was missing.
>
> This morning Fort Worth finest and a member of Animal control came to the
> house. The Officer confirmed what My neighbor said about the break in. we
> decided to charge them with Trespassing sence nothing was stolen. hoping the
> bites from the dogs  would be a fine reminder. Animal control was there
> because they had to take blood from the dogs. to be sure they attacked out
> of defense of the home and not Rabies.  doggies are fine with all thier
> shots.
>
> I am very grateful to my dogs. BTW because of thei does anyone know the best
> way to get blood out of Appulstery
>
> Lady Simone

I am an ex-nurse, now going to college for something totally different.
But the best way to get blood out of anything is (had to get the bottle
so I'd spell it right) Hydrogen Peroxide.  Put just a little on a gauze
and dab it on until it is gone.  Don't over due it or you'll loose the
color of the material.  By all means don't tell your neighbor how to get
blood out of his cloths.lol
bye, V. Kate