ES - heraldic Pesedence was Various

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 09:10:06 PDT 1998

Well I am glad I read this thread, I have had the Idea of a hand out,
covering these topics in this kingdom. the Idea I had also covers the
devices and badges of ansteorran groups and other baronial awards, Any
boby want to help write this, I think one could almost call it a
heraldic history...
In service
Darius of the Bells