ES - period Advertising

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Sat May 16 12:45:22 PDT 1998

This sounds GREAT!!!!  As a merchant always looking for a better angle, I
am now looking for Bards that are willing to sing at Steppes Warlord.
Compensation negotiable, bartering will get you the best deal--- meals,
transportation, wares from my booth..............  Call me at
817-293-1860 if interested.

Lady Daungerous dhe Ruadh
Desert Dancer Imports