ES - Re: CR - Re: Friday's Meeting

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 12:56:14 PDT 1998

Ok, I have to say this as Chronicler of the Barony of Elfsea.
     Maybe you should purchase a subcrription to the Elfsea Scroll!!!!
Caelin , who is our newest officer, Elfsea Chirurgeon, is listed on the
front cover down on the lower left hand side, address and phone number.
I will be at Moot tonite, as in every Moot, sitting up in the front of
the meeting at my usual table ready to assist everyone with new
information.
    Now having plugged my job and said my piece - Caelin's address is
2220 Patterson - Arlington - 817-265-6943.
     The new Elfsea Atlas will be ready for Moot tonite and it is also
in in there along with a map.

Love you, newest sister,   Arabella