ES - Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

THE MIGHTY HENGIST hengist at flash.net
Mon May 11 19:49:35 PDT 1998

Well Everyone,
    My little Tournie is upon us this SUNDAY MAY 17TH. I would like to
invite each and everyone to this little event. I would like everyone, yes
even fighters, to please come out. I could be wrong but i believe i can
attempt to entertain even the most difficult.
    On to the fighters. Ok peoples, first we need the little rules to my
game. Yes Sir Axel everyone needs some kind of rules.
    Rule #1 two hour bear pit.
    Rule #2 no shields, I will allow madu's cause they are offencive.
    Rule #3 no weapon over seven feet.
    Rule #4 you may hold the field for three wins the must step down for
the next
                                  two fighters. ( you can return as may
times as you wish. )
 The 1st place prize is a live steel battle axe.
 The time for our little play time is 2:00 Sunday.
 The place is Randol Mill Park.
 Directions to the fight, Go to Randol Mill Park. Yes Sir Axel i can handle
it can you?
I hope to see everyone out there.
  Hengist Redhand