ES - The Welcome Line

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 22:19:56 PDT 1998

I have been sitting back for a couple days now reading everyones points
about how freindly Elfsea is and how new people feel and all the other
comments.  I agree with all of you.  Elfsea is a Good and Growing Barony
that is true, but I am not going to hit you with my stories of how I
felt or feel.  (By the way I have been playing in Elfsea for going on 9
years.)
  The purpose of this message.  As I read your comments, I coundn't stop
thinking about a great opportunity to show our wealth of knowledge and
friendship at the up coming Highland Games in Arlington June 5th - 7th.
This is an event which gives us a chance to show new people who we are
and what we do.  Plus a chance to find older friends who have been
inactive which stop by to see the sites (it has happened in the past.)
I plan on spending the entire weekend there from start Saturday to
finish and cleanup Sunday.  For anyone who has not been to HIghland
Games before, I am the Fool standing in the middle of the road Juggling
(I have witnesses.)
  By the way, does anyone know what Bands are playing????  Brother
Hopefully???
Raimond