ES - Stepps Warlord

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon May 18 18:58:29 PDT 1998

Hello everyone,

Due to mundane Cercumstances beyoned my contol Duncan And I will Not be able
To Attend Warlord Could someone take our Monday morning breakfast at the
ElfSea camp I would realy Appriciate it.

The mundane circumstances that is keeping us from going is simply one of our
dogs mistook a closed clean window for and open one and tried to jump
through it substaining minor injuries. between vet bills and the cost of the
new window Warlord is out. I wish we could be thier with you all, I'll be
cheering for you all here at home and lookforward to hearing about the event

Lady Simone