ES - Steppes Warlord -Reply

George Shafer gshafer at compucom.com
Tue May 26 04:47:14 PDT 1998

Your Excellency,

Due to the fact that I'm having trouble breathing the air I stayed home this
weekend, too.  I was told that gas masks aren't period.  (sigh)

Julian

>>> Vicki Marsh <zarazina at flash.net> 05/24/98 10:20pm >>>
Greetings,

Is their anyone else out there that couldn't go to Warlord?  It has been so
quiet around here with everyone being gone.

I'm glad I stayed home.  I sound like a whole TB ward all by myself.
Talking just chokes me up.

Any stories of the event?

Llywelyn and Philip called and told me that they made Mistress Branwyn
a Pelican, that they named Sir Burke to be a Pelican at a later date, and
that they named Wilhelm von Buch to the Chivlary - also to be done at a
later date.  Cedric the Fiddler was named a Lion of Ansteorra.

I haven't heard anything since this morning.

Zara Zina (cough, cough, hack, wheeze)