ES - Feast

Jan Nowlan nowlanj at us.ibm.com
Mon May 4 09:58:24 PDT 1998

This weekend's feast was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!  I had a first time visitor
and his family of four, myself and daughter.  There was something for each of
their tastes.   & the Lamb was to die for....(and I did quite a few times
earlier that day.)  They were so impressed, and are asking if there will be
feast at the next event!!!!

"Thank You!"  to Mistress Reginlief and all that help in her kitchens.

Muirgein

I just want to say that I've been in the SCA since Pennsic IV, and I have very
seldom had a feast that was so delicious, so timely, and so well served.  I and
my stomach would like to thank Mistress Reginlief and her staff for being so
dedicated, so talented, and so hard working.
                                                            Vivant!

                                                            Mistress Jeanmaire

muirgein_fe at hotmail.com
nowlanj at us.ibm.com