ES - Feast

Michael Richardson mike0001 at gte.net
Tue May 5 17:24:24 PDT 1998

Well this was my first SCA feast and all I can say is WOW!
I loved every bite I ate, and I tried to eat everything in site.
Made a completely happy pig of myself, had to sit in camp for almost
an hour digesting until I could waddle over to the bardic. I still have
dreams of that lovely lamb...mmmmmm lamb. Only bad thing about it was it
set an awful high standard for my first feast. Now that the bar is set
so high, the next feastocrat will have to perform a miracle to impress
me. A wonderful wonderful meal, my stomach and I are in your debt.
Alrik Fairhair
Glaslyn