ES - Springfair

JSHAW3412 JSHAW3412 at AOL.com
Wed May 6 12:02:36 PDT 1998

I want to second that motion.  It was the best event I have been to in a long
time.  It reminded me of the events early in my SCA live.  We will not discuss
when that was.

The feast was wonderful.  It was well done.  The menu was well thought out.
The price was affordable.  It reminded me of a DeClairmont feast.    I would
love the recipe for the spinach pie.

The children's activities were great.  My children were learning and
entertained.  This was the main reason I had not played in years.  Now I have
no reason not to.

The dancing was spellbinding and inspirational. (I need a teacher in the
Shreveport area)

But what I liked best was that Sat night I saw three distinct camps.  Barding,
Singing and Dancing.  This was the magic that caught me and brought me into
the SCA.  I saw it again for the first time in a longtime.

Thank you for all that worked hard.  It paid off.
Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor
Donnel Shaw