ES - Re: ES House Warming Party

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu May 7 12:02:54 PDT 1998

Galen here!

margiejr wrote:

> Hello and greetings everyone.  This is Simone.
>
>  Finaly The Boxes are all unpacked and my house Looks like a home.
>
> To celibrate this I would Like to Invite you all to A house Warming Party on
> June  6th Starting around 2ish In the Afternoon. The address is 3317
> Littlejohn Ave About 1 mile south of texas Weslian off of Bishop street,
> between Berry and Rosedale in Fort Worth.
>
> Phone  817-535-1262
<snip>

Simone, This sounds like a great party, and I really want to come,
but...

June 5-7 is the Texas Scottish Festival and Highland Games at
UTA Maverick Stadium, where we have our biggest annual demo.
Easily half a dozen or more of the subscribers to this list
joined at the Scottish Festival last year, and it's a really
fun time.  I hope you'll move your party back a week, so the
many of us who'll be needed for the demo can also help you
celebrate your new home.