ES - Haraldry And consults

Sharon vivaine at flash.net
Fri May 8 10:44:34 PDT 1998

Cant Resist !

Last night i was on my way home from work when i saw a sign for Loreena
McKennitt at Radio city music hall. I ran down there after dropping off my
luggage and a lady was selling a ticket dead center on the floor bec her
boyfriend didnt want to go.

What an incredible show, we gave her three standing ovations.

It has made me very homesick. I am on my way to meet the former Knight
Marshal for Manhatten for lunch and i heard him talking to one of the BOD's
(he works next to him). Small world in the SCA eh?

Cant wait to come home and see you all again. NY is wonderful, but its not
Texas.

Vivaine Taarnfalk
Proud citizen of Ansteorra