ES - Viscount Ivan Hightower

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Tue May 12 11:14:46 PDT 1998

Arabella de Montacute wrote:

> Hengist Dear Brother,
>      I know Hightower's phone number is in last month's, April Scroll,
> and the previous scroll, March, in the AD for his tourney.  Just a
> suggestion.  Love You.
>
> Arabella
>
> >My good lord,
> >   I hope this message reaches you. I have the keeper prize in from
> Dragons
> >Fire Tor, and would like to get it to you. I can't seem to find your
> phone
> >number. Mine is 817 472 5275. If you would like to call and set up a
> time
> >as to win i may deliver it to you or if you would like to come out this
> >weekend to my tourney i will present it to you. I am sorry it has taken
> so
> >long i completly blame "GOLDEN AGE PRODUCTIONS" . But now it is in and
> it
> >belongs to you.
> >
> >Hengist Redhand
Knowing his ph # isn't the problem.  The problem is "When is he ever
home.  I his Lady Wife and keeper of her husband has wondered if I
should have his mail changed to his job addy. lol  Just kidding.  I will
give him the message when he drags his poor tired body to our door.
(have I made his plight terrible enough?)  Thank you both.  Barb aka
Viscountess Kate the not so Hightower, drachen _itch) <it suits the
mood.