ES - The Loser that I am...

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed May 13 15:22:00 PDT 1998

Sharon wrote:

> Being out of town, i find my life has gone to chaos.
>
> I cant find my scroll, So, does anyone know if we are to pre-register for
> Warlord and does anyone have any directions??!?
>
> The Begging Viv

The following was posted to the Central Region list by the
reservation autocrat for Steppes Warlord, Lady Tiernan
<speckld at tenet.edu>.  She's at:  Sarah Peck, 8036 Deer Trail,
Dallas 75238.

It's not too late, but almost!

- Galen

Howdy!

It has just been pointed out to me that the ad in the May Black Star and
the ad in the April, and probably May, SteppesLetter have a typo.  My
address was typed incorrectly. The correct address is 8036 Deer Trail,
Dallas 75238, not 8026.                               ^^^^

If you have sent in a reservation and have not received the pre-event
booklet, then your check most likely went astray.

Because of this, I will extend the deadline for reservations to 15 May
but you must include an email address.  I will confirm receipt of
reservation by email >>only<< after 8 May. Your pre-event booklet will
be included with your gate packet so you'll still receive the fabulous
coupons our merchants have included.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Thanks,
Tiernan, the now bald reservation-o-crat