ES - Are we welcoming enough?

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Fri May 15 11:58:35 PDT 1998

White Wolf wrote:

>    I am glad some of you feel this way because I am thinking of joining
> and would be very much discouraged if I felt 'out' in an event, whether
> because I was new or not.. But then again it isn't only the
> responsibility of the Barony or SCA, the individual themselves need to
> be somewhat outgoing atleast.
>
>        WhiteWolf

White Wolf--

     If I may, I would like to extend a welcome to you from myself, my household,
and my Barony.  If you are interested in joining and going to an event, please
feel free to call me (214-340-6927) or email at the above address and maybe I can
sponsor you at an event.  I'd be more than happy to answer your questions and
introduce you to the people I know.  What are your interests?  I am a light
fighter ( a fencer).   I also embroider, play the cello, and sing.  Our Barony is
very diverse, and we can offer many different interests.  Please don't hesitate
to call me if you would like to come to an event sometime, or just meet one day
and talk about what the SCA does and is.

In Service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba (Sue Dittrich)
Matron, House Silver Moon