ES - Steppes Warlord

Michelle Isabelle michellsmoon at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 09:31:39 PDT 1998

>Ohh Noo....I'm sacred now...well I still don't have a clue...some times
it's
>better that way...

You better be who knows what well be doing this weekend ***EVIL GRIN***

<SNIP>

Now make sure you've got the
>following in the car before comming to the house so we don't have to
drive
>back to Garland.

OK what ever I forget I'll get from you ***Smilling Cutely***

>Your tolietries (yes this site actualy has showers)
>Your wheel chair and walker (if you spend all day walking around on
that
>fake leg your going to hear it)

Yes Mother

>Your tent (got to have a place to sleep)

you mean this time I'm not sleeping With You and Duncan ***Pout***

>your bedding
>Your Garb
>Your Feast gear

HUH..got to borrow some don't have any yet  ***PPPPPLLLEASSSSE***

>Your matierials for Hobbies
>Your Dumbec (thier will be drumming)

YEAHHH Doing the Happy dance

>Your INHALER(forget this on I'll Kick your tail....bring the Machine
this
>site has electric)

Cool electric what a bonus

YeahHH Shopping..I'm Horrible arn't I ***Evil Grin****

>Ok Love ya se ya when you get here
>
>Lady Simone

Packing car will be leaving as soon as done I'll be late Just Now 11:30
and packing car.

Alisha