ES - Steppes Warlord

Monica Merlick monicamerlick at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 10:23:00 PDT 1998

>Zara Zina,

We came home yesterday morning and have just woke up.  Thunder was loud,
drummed alot and had an official unoffical Thunder Buns competition.
Yes your wonderfull husband did enter (well he was attacked:).  Axel
won.  We had lots of Thunder Punch around and most people were soused.
It is wonderfull to be the hosting house for our household.  We missed
you a hole bunch. See you soon.

Darius, Rosalia, Debbie & Mandy