ES - Highland Games

Sharon Palkowetz vivaine at flash.net
Tue May 26 11:47:27 PDT 1998

Since HG is a demo, and this is a special occasion to attract a good amount of
mundanes, it might be a cool idea to have court, and maybe give out some small
awards ONLY for the Highland Games?  We could maybe have "most recruiting" ,
"best persona", "best costume" just anything that gives the mundanes idea of what
we do.  The awards could be specific to HG games only and carry no other weight,
but wouldn't that be fun. I would volunteer to make some award or sth.

I just remember wondering through the SCA group every year as a mundane, and not
really getting much about it cept that there is fighting, some costumes and
crafts placed about.  The only time i really saw anything about the SCA, was when
fighting commenced...of course, we call know where my focus lies anyway!  What
about an impromptu SCA 101 for those mundanes wanting to know more, but too
afraid to ask?!?

Ok enuf outta me...back to hovel.

The so much more healthy Vivaine