ES - Dates of Highland Games

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 14:11:41 PDT 1998

>Sindara here,
>
>Sfi and I need to confirm the dates of the Scottish Highland games. We
have
>a mundane wedding on June 7 and will be out of town June 6 and 7. If
these
>are the dates for the demo we will sadly not be there. I will be more
than
>happy though to lend some of my beadwork to barony for the demo if they
>wish it. Please let us know.

Sindara,

We (Tor and I) won't be able to attend this weekend.  Tor need to be at
Castallan and we have'nt found anyone else from the area going.  His
squire brother, Ballvin (sp?) is being Knighted and has asked for Tor to
be in his procession.  Since we only have one car, I guess we're going
together!  Anyway, thanks for the invite.

Reginlief