ES - Various

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 10:47:19 PDT 1998

     I would be really nice for us relatively new folks to know which
Laurels excell in what area, so we know who to go ask questions.
     I pretty much know what Eowyn, Jeanmaire, Reginleif, and some of
what Stella can teach me, but I do not know particulars of Mistress
Custance and others who are not so involved, but still would be willing
to teach.

Arabella