ES - Precedence

Todd Marsh llywelyn at flash.net
Wed May 27 17:33:06 PDT 1998

Darius wrote:

Well I am glad I read this thread. I have had the Idea of a hand out,
covering these topics in this kingdom. The idea I had also covers the
devices and badges of Ansteorran groups and other baronial awards.

And later:
Phillip has recently volunteered to teach a class on precedence

I would like to teach a class on awards, titles, and precedence at the Heraldic Symposium.  I'd be glad to work with Phillip.  Also, I don't think we would be able to keep Crandal from helping teach.

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea      (an alternate title that I like)