ES - Laurel Info

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 07:15:30 PDT 1998

>From: "Arabella de Montacute" <ladyarabella at hotmail.com>

>Already started with Duchess Willow's posting.  During this summer I'll
>be contacting the other Laurels in the metroplex and asking them if the
>want to participate on a printed list.  Could you provide me with a
>phone list so I may contact people.  I think including masters and
>mistresses from Steppes would also be a good idea.

Hi Arabella,

Well, here goes, these are the things I feel qualified to teach and/or
judge and that I just LIKE to do!

Brewing/Vintning
Spinning/Weaving/Dyeing
Herbalism
Early Horticulture
Period Encampments
Period Pavillions
Open fire cooking
Feast Planning and Preparation
Norse Culture
Early Period Costuming (Primarily Norse/Celtic)
 including accessories

I think that's about it.  I think I'm need a new motto, RESEARCH IS
FUN!!!  Now, Galen, how do I write that in Latin?

Terry A. Harper                             //\\
aka (SCA)                                   |  |
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir      /\     ||     /\
Barony of Elfsea                      | \___/--\___/ |
Kingdom of Ansteorra                   \_/  \__/  \_/