ES - Elfsea Baronial Camp @ War Lord

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 09:45:31 PDT 1998

Greetings to the populace of Elfsea!
    What a great event we had.  I'm exausted!  Ok on to other things!

     Her Excellancy has told me that what we did as at the Gulf War
worked really well.  (sharing food responsibilities)  I tend to agree
and want to offer my services as camp co-ordinator again for War Lord
XXV.  Caelin has offered his home for this meeting (and use of the hot
tub!!!!! ) for the planning meeting to work out who will cook what meal.
Any one who is interested in preparing at least one meal for everyone is
invited to come.  You will be feed by others the rest of the weekend.
It was amazing at War.  My husband and I only brought a small amount of
food and were stuffed every day.  We discovered that breakfast and
dinner worked the best for the group.  Lunchtime everyone was other
places, but we all came together for dinner, it was great.
    We will discuss how many people you will be cooking for, paper or
feast gear, menus, recipes, who will bring what, what cooking utensils
you will need, sharing ice chests, etc..
    Since we will be discussing eating together, it is appropriate to
have a meal together. Caelin will be adding to this posting as to what
he wants us to bring for dinner. And directions to his house.  If you
have any questions please call me.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute