ES - New Atlas

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 09:52:29 PDT 1998

Greetings,
    I will be putting out a new ATLAS by the  May MOOT!!!!!  If you want
a map to your house to appear in the new atlas you need to get it to me
by 12:00 midnight on Wednesday so I can get everything together to print
on Thursday, so I can Hand it out at Moot!  Corrections will be made to
old maps, so remind me what corrections need to be made.  If your map in
incorrect let me know.
    If you know of someone not on this list and you think they would
want to be added, let me know.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute