ES - Baronial Camp @ Warlord/Food

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 14:49:06 PDT 1998

Greetings o Great Barony,
     What great meals we will have!!!!!! Ok a posting on our decisions
of last night.
Friday May 22 - No meals planned - every one will be coming in at
various times.
Saturday May 23
   Breakfast - Dan, Sandy, Kat and Jan
     MENU - Coffee, OJ, Sausage Rolls, French toast, and fruit
   Dinner - Fearghus, Arabella, Caelin
     MENU - Beef stew with veggies, steamed broccoli, Cheese Goo, Green
Beans, some sort of Bread, and maybe a mixed butter spread.  Fearghus
and I will be providing wine for everyone for dinner - (Galen you will
like this)
(we decided Crandall will probably bring some brisket, this would be a
good night for this)

Sunday May 24
   Breakfast - Eowyn, Jeanmaire, Stella, Reginleaf (Laurels breakfast)
(HEHEHEHE)
     MENU - coffee, OJ, pancakes, sausage, ham, fruit, quiche
   Dinner - Galen and Allessandra
     MENU - Beef Stroganoff, peas, rice, bread

Monday May 25
   Breakfast - Simone and her Crew
     MENU - she can prepare what ever she wants - Cold is good, fast
clean up, not much mess. Continental Style

This is a list of every one who has indicated a desire to participate:

Eowyn, Jeanmaire, Axel, Diane, Stella, Reginleif, Tor, Galen,
Allessandra, Arabella, Fearghus, Ashley, Lauren, Dan, Sandy, Kat, Jan,
plus two children, Crandal, Gwendolyn, Caelin, Llyellyn, ZaraZina,
Anthony, Raimond, Simone, Afrena?, Duncan?, Wylie?

If your name is not on this list and you wish to participate and get
fed, dishs will always need to be done, water needs to be fetched,
drinking water needs to be brought, and ice needs to be bought.  If you
wish to help with a specific meal contact the persons volunteering to
cook that meal and help provide items to be cooked since all food is
donated by the persons cooking that meal.  Remember this list alone is
30 people, so plan accordingly.  If there are any additions please
contact me so I can up date everyone.

We are planning to use the GP medium liner as a central gathering area
to eat in.  If you have tables bring them, can never have too many
tables, chairs and water at an event.

Remember there is a Period Encampment Competition for the best period
encampment.  "This includes not only period tents but also creative
cover-ups of mundane items and an overall period feeling."  Bring out
all your Banners, let's show others a united Elfsea.

off my pre registration
Warlord list - Saturday
Champion List - Sunday
Archery both days
Crest Competition - Sunday
Spear Knife and Axe - practice on  Saturday - competition on Sunday
Tourney of the Heirs - Sunday - you must be sponsored by a child under
12 to enter
Torch Light Tourney - Begins midnihgt Sunday evening Monday morning
final bout held at dawn.

Let me know if ya'll have questions

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute