ES - Arthurian Company

Todd Marsh llywelyn at flash.net
Tue May 26 16:34:16 PDT 1998

We, Llywelyn and Zara Zina, Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, having been charged by Their Majesties Ansteorra with both the safe keeping of their Barony of Elfsea and the provision of troops for Ansteorra's defense, do by this our charter establish within the baronial levy an elite company of warriors, to be known as the Arthurian Company.  This Company, by virtue of the training and dedication of its members and the wisdom of its leaders shall become the most respected and feared fighting unit in Ansteorra and the knowne world.
All those who would join the Arthurian Company, having been found worthy by the Commander, shall swear an oath to faithfully attend each muster of the Company, to represent the Company with honor and chivalry at all times, to maintain their armor and weapons in readiness, and to attend the Gulf Wars where we will instruct our friends from Trimaris in the ways of battle.  The Company shall be disbanded each year at Spring Faire, when a new Commander will be appointed by the Baron and Baroness and oaths will be taken for the coming year.
The Company is charged with learning all Ansteorran war tactics and commands, preparing Kingdom and Baronial maneuvers for use in battle, and teaching these tactics to others in our baronial levy.
This charter is made by our hands and seal on this the Second day of May, Anno Societatis XXXIII, being Anno Domini 1998.