ES - Feast

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 12:46:59 PDT 1998

>I just want to say that I've been in the SCA since Pennsic IV, and I =
>have very seldom had a feast that was so delicious, so timely, and so =
>well served.  I and my stomach would like to thank Mistress Reginlief =
>and her staff for being so dedicated, so talented, and so hard working.
>                                                            Vivant!
>
>                                                            Mistress =
>Jeanmaire

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the feast.  I have to say it could not
have come off nearly so well without alot of GREAT HELPERS.  Big thank
yous to Lova, Eoin, Arabella ( for the use of her house!), Inez,
Elizabeth, Stella, Bice (for getting the ice chest where they were
supposed to be!), Sarazena (did I spell that right?).  If I left anyone
out I sincerely apologize.  I really do appreciate all the work you guys
did.  Also, Dominic and Christiana, came up from Bjornsborg and worked
almost all day.  HE Lorraine Deerslayer did the same and handled High
Table prep for me, and Lan, along with Dominic handled the cooking of
the meat.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!!

Terry A. Harper
aka (SCA)