ES - Re: CR - Re: Friday's Meeting

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 13:41:05 PDT 1998

 :)  At on point I was under the impression that I was supose to have
been recieving this.?  How would I find out?

>Muirgien

Recieving the Scroll?????  No one has paid for a subscription for you?
If you paid a membership fee to the corporate office in California that
gets you the Kingdom newsletter, Black Star.  They are sometimes very
slow.  The Elfsea Scroll in a local news letter and you get those from
me.  See you tonite.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute